session provided by 06. Open Learning: Media, Environments and Cultures
Digital Learning Spaces: Hopes and Risks
06 SES 09
- Digital Learning Spaces: Hopes and Risks
Ulrike Stadler-Altmann Enrico Angelo Emili Maria Rönnlund Anneli Frelin Jan Grannäs Susanne Schumacher Bettina-Maria Gördel Peter Bergström Åse Tieva
- Knowledge Transfer and Pedagogical Spaces: How useful are Digital Technologies?
Susanne Schumacher Bettina-Maria Gördel Ulrike Stadler-Altmann
- Students’ Perspective on EduSpace Learning Work
Enrico A. Emili Susanne Schumacher
- Teaching for Active Learning in relation to Design and Use of Physical and Digital Space
Maria Rönnlund Peter Bergström Åse Tieva
- Digital Surveillance of Students in Educational Spaces
Anneli Frelin Jan Grannäs
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.