18 SES 06 A, Developing Critical Digital Health Pedagogies for Teachers of Physical Education
In the second talk, we will outline the pedagogical principles that guide the design and development of our training workshops with PE teachers. Here, we consider teachers and the digital health technologies as ‘assemblages’ in which both are co-implicated in affective process of learning about the body and health; we focus on possibilities instead of results through diffractive thinking; and we put movement at the centre of the teaching process in PE as the keyway to mobilise critical thinking through affects. The development of the co-creation process with PE teachers through a design thinking approach will be also explained.
Depper, A., & Fullagar, S. (2020). Theorising the materiality of Co-Creation as a knowledge practice: Exploring onto-epistemological questions. In J. Carpenter & C. Horvath (Eds.), Co-Creation in Theory and Practice (pp. 57-102). Bristol University Press. Henriksen, H., Gretter, S. & Richardson, C. (2020) Design thinking and the practicing teacher: addressing problems of practice in teacher education. Teaching Education, 31:2, 209-229 Fox, N y Alldred, P. (2015) New materialist social inquiry: designs, methods and the research-assemblage. International Journal of Social Research Methodology, 18:4, 399-414.
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.