Network: 18. Research in Sports Pedagogy
Monday, 2021-09-06, 09:00-17:30, Room: n/a, Chair:
- Beliefs of Sport Coaches About Inclusion and The Importance of Training: A Study in Three EU Countries
- Validation of the Lithuanian Version of Sport Satisfaction Scale
Manja Veldin Igor Peras Saskia Kanfer Anne Schomöller Fran Batista María Davinia González Pineda
Stanislav Sabaliauskas Donatas Gražulis Nelė Žilinskienė Tomas Kaukėnas
Monday, 2021-09-06, 11:00-12:30, Room: n/a, Chair: Rachel Sandford
- A Comparative Analysis of Discourses Shaping Physical Education Provision Within and Across the UK
- Reconceptualising Wellbeing to develop an Ecological Framework for a new Irish Primary School.
- EDUHEALTH – What Have we Learnt About Pedagogies for Social Justice and Implications for HPE Practice
Shirley Gray Rachel Sandford David Aldous Julie Stirrup Nicola Carse Stephanie Hardley
David Cashman Dr. Wesley O’Brien Fiona Chambers
Göran Gerdin Rod Philpot Wayne Smith Katarina Schenker Kjersti Mordal Moen Susanne Linnér
Monday, 2021-09-06, 14:00-15:30, Room: n/a, Chair: Oliver Hooper
- Video or Text Examples of Teaching - What do Prospective Physical Education Teachers Learn Best From?
- Strategies of Learning to Learn of ther Last-year Students of Physical Activity and Sports
- SOCCƎR Football School. The ₃R-Play Formative Practice for Coaches Training
Tim Heemsoth Leif Boe Frederik Bükers Claus Krieger
Lilyan Vega-Ramírez Diego Gavilán-Martín Mª. Alejandra Ávalos-Ramos Gladys Merma-Molina
Sara Nosari Emanuela Guarcello
Tuesday, 2021-09-07, 09:00-10:30, Room: n/a, Chair: Oliver Hooper
- Mixed-ability Grouping in Physical Education: Investigating issues of ‘ability’ and ‘inclusivity’ in pedagogic practice.
- Conflicts in PE Lessons - Typology of Conflicts and Dealings
- The ‘Dream Picture’ of Assessment for Learning is Hard to Realise in Practice
Shaun Wilkinson Dawn Penney
Maud Hietzge Isele Jenny
Björn Tolgfors Erik Backman Mikael Quennerstedt Gunn Nyberg
Tuesday, 2021-09-07, 11:00-12:30, Room: n/a, Chair: Oliver Hooper
- Developing Critical Digital Health Pedagogies for Teachers of Physical Education: An Interdisciplinary, International and Collaborative European Project
- Critical Digital Health Pedagogies in PE Teacher Training
- Principles for the Co-Creation of Critical Digital Health Pedagogies in Physical Education
- DighealthPE: Preliminary Results of the Workshops Developed with PE Teachers
Maria José Camacho-Miñano Emma Rich Kristiina Kumpulainen Shirley Gray Rachel Sandford Antonio Maturo Sarah MacIsaac
Emma Rich Antonio Maturo Kristiina Kumpulainen Maria José Camacho-Miñano
Maria José Camacho-Miñano Emma Rich Antonio Maturo Shirley Gray
Shirley Gray Kristiina Kumpulainen Maria José Camacho-Miñano Sarah MacIsaac
Wednesday, 2021-09-08, 11:00-12:30, Room: n/a, Chair: Shirley Gray
- Exploring the Relevance of Trauma-Aware Pedagogies in Physical Education
- Pedagogies of Sport in Youth Detention: Withholding, Developing, or "Busying the Youth"?
- 'Whose Responsibility Is It?' Examining Sport/physical Activity Opportunities For Care Experienced Young People
Rachel Sandford Oliver Hooper Thomas Quarmby Rachael Green Julie Avery
Rachel Sandford Oliver Hooper Thomas Quarmby Rebecca Duncombe
Wednesday, 2021-09-08, 12:30-13:30, Room: n/a, Chair: Rachel Sandford
- NW 18 Meeting
Wednesday, 2021-09-08, 14:00-15:30, Room: n/a, Chair: Fiona Chambers
- Deleuze On a Unicycle. Journeying Into a Kinescape
- Doing Embodied Inclusion – Modified Sport Designed for All and the Increase of Functioning through 'Baskin'
- Sensory-affective and Social Negotiations in the Changing Room
Håkan Larsson Dean Barker Gunn Nyberg
Åsa Bäckström Lisa Svärling
Thursday, 2021-09-09, 14:00-15:30, Room: n/a, Chair: Maud Hietzge
- Made2Move 3.0: An Evidence-based University Physical Activity Programme
- Factors Influencing Sport Persistence in a Higher Educational Context
Fiona Chambers Manolis Adamakis Gillian O'Sullivan Deirdre Brennan
Karolina Eszter Kovács
Thursday, 2021-09-09, 16:00-17:30, Room: n/a, Chair: Rachel Sandford
- The Global Design Challenge for Sport and Physical Activity: An innovation engine during pandemic times
- Stages of Exercise Behavior Change and Perceived Exercise Benefits/Barriers among University Students
Fiona Chambers Manolis Adamakis Catherine Carty
Hakan TAŞ Irmak Hürmeriç Altunsöz Ahmet Yıldırım
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.