session provided by 18. Research in Sports Pedagogy
Ability, Behaviour and Assessment in Physical Education
18 SES 05 A
- Mixed-ability Grouping in Physical Education: Investigating issues of ‘ability’ and ‘inclusivity’ in pedagogic practice.
Shaun Wilkinson Dawn Penney
- Conflicts in PE Lessons - Typology of Conflicts and Dealings
Maud Hietzge Isele Jenny
- The ‘Dream Picture’ of Assessment for Learning is Hard to Realise in Practice
Björn Tolgfors Erik Backman Mikael Quennerstedt Gunn Nyberg
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.