session provided by 01.Professional Learning and Development
Sustainable Ecosystems of Mentoring for Newly Qualified Teachers
01 SES 07 A
- Sustainable Ecosystems of Mentoring for Newly Qualified Teachers
Hannu L. T. Heikkinen Birna Svanbjörnsdóttir Knut-Rune Olsen Michelle Helms-Lorenz Eva Bjerkholt Eve Eisenschmidt Lisbeth Lunde-Frederiksen Anna Maria Gunnarsdóttir Hildur Hauksdóttir Sissel Havre Åse Bonde Päivi Lyhykäinen
- Promoting Sustainable and Resilient Ecosystems for Mentoring
Hannu L. T. Heikkinen Eva Bjerkholt Eve Eisenschmidt Lisbeth Lunde-Frederiksen
- Iceland in the Nordic Ecosystem of Mentoring
Birna Svanbjörnsdóttir Anna Maria Gunnarsdóttir Hildur Hauksdóttir
- Mentoring Matters: Nordic Perspectives on Induction of New Teachers.
Knut Rune Olsen Sissel Havre Åse Bonde Päivi Lyhykäinen
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.