session provided by 01.Professional Learning and Development
Online and Distance Learning
01 SES 13 A
- Using Technologies to (Re) connect Teachers in Rural and Remote Communities to High Quality Professional Development
Mikahlia Holmes Jess Harris Jenny Gore Caitlin Field
- Higher Education Teaching Staff Perspectives on the Distance Learning Professional Development in the Midst of the Global Pandemic: The Case of a Private University
Antonios Kafa Nikleia Eteokleous
- Online Professional Development: The Key to School-based Learning?
Hege Havn Vegard Meland Kristin Helstad
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.