session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
How Is Inclusion Perceived By Students, Teachers And Administrative Staff?
04 SES 02 A
- Teachers’ perceptions on Inclusive Education for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder in Cyprus.
Nefi Charalambous Darden
- The University Administrative Staff Perception of Inclusion in Higher Education
Nimante Dita Sanita Baranova Ligita Stramkale
- Perceptions of Inclusion of Students with Behavioral, Social and Emotional Difficulties
Philippos Zdoupas Désirée Laubenstein
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.