session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
School As A Conflict Arena: What Is The Role Of Inclusion?
04 SES 09 A
- “Deadly Leadership” in the Pursuit of Indigenous Education Excellence
Suraiya Abdul Hameed Marnee Shay Jodie Miller
- Dealing with the Tension between Promoting Academic Performance and Social Participation in Inclusive Education. A Comparative Case Study of Inclusive Lessons in Primary Schools
Magdalena Buddeberg Jan-Simon Zimmermann Sabine Hornberg
- Inequality-reflective School Development: Dealing with Institutional Discrimination in Schools – a Case Study.
Robert Pham-Xuan Markus Ammann
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.