session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Impacts of Labelling Students with Special Educational Needs – Theory and Empirical Evidence
04 SES 14 A
- Impacts of Labelling Students with Special Educational Needs – Theory and Empirical Evidence
Janka Goldan Lena Nusser Brahm Norwich Hannu Savolainen Marianne Nilsen Christopher Boyle Michael Gebel Jukka Sivola Pirjo Savolainen
- Labelling Students with Special Educational Needs Categories: Revisiting Continuing Theoretical and Ethical Issues
- Impacts of Special Educational Needs Categories on Students’ Math Achievement in Inclusive Classrooms
Janka Goldan Lena Nusser Michael Gebel
- Impact of Special Education on Student Self-Concept – Three Analytic Examples
Hannu Savolainen Jukka Sivola Pirjo Savolainen
- Who gets Special Education – And does it help?
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.