session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
It Was Just Too Much': Lessons From Online Learning During COVID
04 SES 13 A
- Fighting or Reinforcing Inequality? Learning Motivation and Agency of Secondary School Pupils in Digital Education during COVID-19
Csenge Kolozsvári Virag Eva Suhajda
- Lessons from the Forced Distance Learning in Estonia during the COVID-19 Pandemic: Significance of Self-regulative Competence
Maria Erss Krista Loogma
- The Effects of COVID-19 lockdown on Students with Disabilities’ Academic Performance: A Case study in a Fully Online University
José Israel Reyes Julio Meneses
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.