session provided by 10. Teacher Education Research
Emerging Teacher and Professional Identity
10 SES 03 A
- Becoming a Teacher: A Comparative Case Study of Preservice Teachers’ Identity Trajectories in Sweden and Denmark
Ilona Rinne Ulla Lundqvist Bjørn Friis Johannsen Ali Yildirim
- Pre-service Physical Education teachers’ emerging Professional Identity through a Dialogical Relationship between Discourse and Image on their School Placements
- The Professional Identity of Chinese Higher Education Teachers Teaching in Physical Education Teacher education (PETE) Programmes
Yueying Gong Ann-Marie Young Ann MacPhail
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.