session provided by 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
Students and Families Voices in Educational Research
14 SES 09 A
- The View of Families towards the Inclusion of Students with Autism Spectrum Disorders
Cecilia Simón Yolanda Muñoz Gabriel Martínez Margarita Cañadas Ángela Barrios
- Exploring Students’ Perceptions of the Meaning of Science in Their Daily Lives
Calkin Suero Montero Farzaneh Kamali Vinne Sónia Vladimira Correia
- Problematising the Relationship Between the Researcher and Families in Home-Based Research: Reflections on Ethical Considerations and Dilemmas
Alice Brown Ioanna Palaiologou
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.