session provided by 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
Teachers' Perspective and Classrooms
14 SES 12 A
- A Controversial Topic. The Difficulties Faced by Austrian Primary School Teachers in Dealing with Family Issues in Social Science Lessons
Britta Breser Monika Gigerl
- Classroom Development Through Teacher-Researcher Collaboration. Bridging the Rural Urban Divide in Norway
Tobias Werler Vibeke Foldnes Maragret K Færevaag
- Multigrade classrooms in rural schools of Andalusia. Teaching Perspectives
Pablo Cortés-González Blas Blas Gonzalez Analia Leite
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.