session provided by 30. Environmental and Sustainability Education Research (ESER)
Emotions in ESE
30 SES 08 A
- Taking Emotions Seriously in Sustainability Education: A Theoretical Exploration of “Emotional Scaffolding” and How It Can Be Used in Research and Practice
Johanna Lönngren Tom Adawi Maria Berge Johan Holmén
- Immersion and ritual in Object-Oriented Didactics and Sensuous Learning
Stefan Bengtsson Jonas Lysgaard Gry Worre Hallberg
- The Roles of Emotions for Students' Identity Integration in a Social & Sustainable Entrepreneurship Course
Julie Hermans Julie Solbreux Sophie Pondeville
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.