session provided by 30. Environmental and Sustainability Education Research (ESER)
Complex and Critical Thinking in ESE
30 SES 09 A
- WITHDRAWN Developing Complex Thinking Skills to Deal with tensions between social demands and teaching and training practices : an Empiric Study
Alain Pache Philippe Hertig
- Learning about Soil and Sustainability with a Concept Mapping Tool: How Does Concept Mapping Help to Represent Complex Knowledge?
Susanne Backes Björn Rohles
- Education for Sustainable Development through Critical Thinking Theory Lenses: a Theoretical Framework for ESD teaching
Panagiota Axeithioti Eleni Sinakou
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.