session provided by 32. Organizational Education
School Culture (in the context of COVID and more)
32 SES 12 A
- Lockdown Prompts School Teams to Adapt – How do They Report on This Experience?
Enikö Zala-Mezö Johanna Egli Julia Häbig
- How K-12 School Districts in Wisconsin Communicate to Parents During the Outbreak of COVID-19: A Content Analysis from School District Websites
Yi-jung Wu Mengran Wang Xiaopei Yang Hannah Rapp Gerald Dryer Hei Hang Hayes Tang
- Schools Organizations: How School-Cultural Orientations Influence the Identity Development of Pupils
Gerlinde Janschitz Karina Fernandez
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.