session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
New Approaches To Investigating Teachers' Attitudes And Beliefs Concerning Inclusive Education
04 SES 06 B
- Teachers' Notions of ‘Integration’ and ‘Inclusion’: Consequences for Rethinking the Capacity of Schooling for Promoting a Common Citizenship in EU
Miguel Stuardo Concha Fernando Hernández-Hernández María Domingo-Coscollola
- Preschool Teachers’ Attitudes towards Inclusion: a Comparison Study between China and Germany
Run Tan Carina Wehmeier Rolf Werning
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.