session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Initial Teacher Education And Inclusion: Tales From The Field
04 SES 04 B
- Teacher Training in Austria - The Developments on the Way to an Inclusive School System
Florentine Paudel Seyda Subasi Singh
- Secondary Students’ Perspectives on Pull-out Situations and (Achievement-related) Difference in Inclusive Secondary Schools – Results from a Qualitative Study and Impulses for Cased-based Teacher Education
Ann-Kathrin Arndt Jonas Becker Jessica M. Löser Michael Urban Rolf Werning
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.