session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Helping Pre-Service Teachers Understand And Promote Inclusive Practice
04 SES 05 A
- The Impact of the Composition of Pre-service Teacher Teams on Children’s Competencies in (Non-)Inclusive Primary School Science Lessons
Frank Hellmich Eva Blumberg Fabian Hoya Jan Roland Schulze
- Preservice Special Needs Teachers´ Attitudes towards diversity and inclusive education: ethnography.
David Pérez Castejón
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.