session provided by 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
Status and Perspectives on Researching in Small and Rural Schools Practices
14 SES 11 A
- Status and Perspectives on Researching in Small and Rural Schools Practices
Giusy Cannella Laura Parigi Rudi Bartolini Giancarlo Gola Begona Vigo-Arrazola Laurence Lasselle Giuseppina Rita Jose Mangione Tania Iommi Robbert Smit Lorena Rocca
- Multigrade Classroom in Italy: a Practical Knowledge Research to Investigate Issues and Teaching Tips
Laura Parigi Rudi Bartolini Giuseppina Rita Jose Mangione Tania Iommi
- Differentiated Instruction in Mixed-age Classes – Results from a Study in Small and Alpine Schools in Switzerland
Giancarlo Gola Robbert Smit Lorena Rocca
- Mobility, Life and Curriculum in Small Rural Schools in Spain. Tensions and Opportunities
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.