session provided by 01.Professional Learning and Development
Lessons from Professional Learning in a Time of Pandemic
01 SES 14 A
- Professional Development in Times of Distance Learning – a Paper on Changes in Teacher-Student-Relationship in COVID-19-crisis and Learnings for Professional Development
Agnes Turner Tamina-Melanie Scherde
- Being a Teacher in Turkey during Covid-19 Outbreak: Challenges, Opportunities, and Changing Face of the Teaching Profession
Pinar Kucukakin Cennet Gologlu Demir
- Learning In And From The Remote Learning Experience During The Pandemic
Sara Bubb Mari-Ana Jones
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.