session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Quality Criteria for Inclusive Learning and Teaching Materials. International Comparative Reflections
04 SES 17 B
- Quality Criteria for Inclusive Learning and Teaching Materials. International Comparative Reflections
Christoph Bierschwale Michaela Vogt Katja Andersen Anette Bagger Vanessa Macchia Annemarie Augschöll Bettina Amrhein
- Reflections on Inclusive learning and teaching materials in Germany
Christoph Bierschwale Michaela Vogt
- Assessing Luxembourg’s inclusive MINT materials
- Evaluation of Swedish educational material
- Inclusive teaching material in Italy
Vanessa Macchia Annemarie Augschöll
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.