session provided by 01.Professional Learning and Development
Education Reform in Wales: Professional Learning During Systemic Change
01 SES 10 A
- Education Reform in Wales: Professional Learning During Systemic Change
Gareth Evans Kay Livingston Sioned Hughes Rachel Wallis Sally Llewellyn Jane Waters-Davies Diane Mayer David Morrison-Love Kara Makara Jai Lewabe
- Teachers as Curriculum-makers: Professional Learning Implications for Enacting a New Curriculum in Wales, Perspectives from the Humanities and Mathematics AoLEs
Sioned Hughes Rachel Wallis David Morrison-Love Kara Makara
- Towards a Research-Engaged Teaching Profession: Reflections on a Collaborative Approach to Developing Teachers as Professional Enquirers
Gareth Evans Sally Llewellyn Jai Lewabe
- Shifting Sands: Negotiating Professional Roles and Responsibilities During a Period of Culture Change
Kay Livingston Jane Waters-Davies
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.