session provided by 25. Research on Children's Rights in Education
Children's participation and teachers' perceptions and practices
25 SES 01 A
- Student Participation in Everyday School Life – the Students’, Teachers’, and Observer’s Perspective
Daniela Müller-Kuhn Pascale Herzig Julia Häbig Enikö Zala-Mezö
- The right to active participation in the community: The Lived Experiences of Art.23 of the UNCRC for Children and Adolescents with SEN in Ireland
Carmen María Caballero García Gabriela Martinez Sainz Joyce Senior Pilar Arnaiz Sánchez
- How Teachers Mobilize their Students’ Online Rights: Comparison of Low and High SES Primary Schools
Shiran German Ben-Hayun Lotem Perry-Hazan
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.