session provided by 30. Environmental and Sustainability Education Research (ESER)
30 SES 13 A
- Assessing ESD Competences with Student Teachers: Lessons Learned From Practice
Paul Vare Rick Millican
- Open Schooling about Sustainability Issues: Disturbance and Transformation of Teaching Habits
Katrien Van Poeck Bigaré Nordin Leif Östman
- Interests and Instructional Practices of Flemish teachers towards Action-orientation in Education for Sustainable Development
Eleni Sinakou Vincent Donche Peter Van Petegem
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.