session provided by 01.Professional Learning and Development
Teacher Education and Transdisciplinary Teacher Professional Competencies
01 SES 17 A
- Teacher Education and Transdisciplinary Teacher Professional Competencies
Monica Johannesen Birgitte Lund Nielsen Astrid Gillespie Kirsten Thorsen Wycliff Edwin Tusiime Bjørn Smestad Jens Hansen Lund Rinholm Hanne Pål Lundberg
- How do the Stakeholders in Teacher Education Understand Professiona Competency?
Birgitte Lund Nielsen Jens Hansen Lund
- The Notion of dDversity – A Useful Concept in Today’s Teacher Education?
Astrid Gillespie Hanne Rinholm
- A Research-based Teacher Education - The Perspective of Teacher Educators
Kirsten Elisabeth Thorsen Pål Lundberg Pål Lundberg
- Optimizing Educators’ Digital Competence: How prepared are Teacher Training Institutions in Uganda.
Wycliff Edwin Tusiime Johannesen Monica
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.