session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
From Conventional to Online Teaching: A Cross-Cultural Perspective on Experiences of University Teachers in the COVID-19 Lockdown
22 SES 16 C
- From Conventional to Online Teaching: A Cross-Cultural Perspective on Experiences of University Teachers in the COVID-19 Lockdown (Part II)
Elena Makarova Dina Birman Katharina Neuber Anna Doering Rosa K. Leino Chulpan Gromova Aydar Kalimullin Rezeda Khairutdinova Kerstin Goebel Michael Kerres
- Connectedness with Students as a Key Factor in Online Teaching: Evidence from the UK During the COVID-19 Lockdown
Anna K. Doering Rosa K. Leino
- Corona-Related Transition to Online Teaching in Germany and the Relevance of Gender
Katharina Neuber Kerstin Goebel
- University Teachers Coping with the COVID-19 Shutdown in Russia
Dina Birman Aydar Kalimullin Rezeda Khairutdinova Chulpan Gromova
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.