session provided by 01.Professional Learning and Development
Exploring the Issue of Second Career Teacher Retention: Toward an Integrative Approach
01 SES 16 C
- Exploring the Issue of Second Career Teacher Retention: Toward an Integrative Approach
Thibault Coppe Chris Zirkle Michel Jehee Christin Lucksnat Renate Wesselink Virginie März Isabel Raemdonck Jeroen Onstenk Loek Nieuwenhuis Marjo Wijnen-Meijer Eric Richter Lars Hoffmann Dirk Richter
- Business and Industry Professionals Entering Teaching as a Second Career: A Case Study
- Becoming a Second Career Teacher in TVET-School: Or...The Issue of Being Stuck in the Periphery of the School Professional Network
Thibault Coppe Virginie März Isabel Raemdonck
- Second Career Teachers in Dutch Secondary Vocational Education: How Do they Start?
Michel Jehee Jeroen Onstenk Loek Nieuwenhuis Marjo Wijnen-Meijer
- Differences in Motives for Teaching and Well-Being of Alternatively and Traditionally Certified Teachers
Christin Lucksnat Eric Richter Lars Hoffmann Dirk Richter
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.