session provided by 01.Professional Learning and Development
Leadership of and for Learning: Professional Learning as Critical Enquiry to Further School Improvement and Inclusive Practice
01 SES 11 A
- Leadership of and for Learning: Professional Learning as Critical Enquiry to further school improvement and inclusive practice
Zoe Robertson Kathryn Riley N. N. Nicola Carse Julie Harvie Neil Mclennan
- Place and Belonging: A Connected Approach
- Professional Learning as Critical Enquiry (PLaCE) for Whole School Improvement
Zoe Robertson Nicola Carse
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.