session provided by 33. Gender and Education
Gender and Leadership in Education
33 SES 06 A
- ‘Learning On The Job’: Women Leading Schools In Developing Contexts
Seaneen Sloan Margaret Liddy Marie Clarke Ruth Ferris Deirdre Raftery
- Gender-based Empowerment Strategies: A Critical Evaluation of the Universities Psychological Counselling Services in Female Staff and Students Leadership Empowerment
Nematollah Azizi Akhtar Hussain Mustafa Draey Ismaeil Omar Ismaeil Alhaideri
- Reconceptualizing Feminist Leadership as Quiet Activism: A Material Feminist and Critical Realist Retheorisation
Carol Taylor Andrea Abbas
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.