session provided by 01.Professional Learning and Development
Teacher Learning in Lesson Study and Peer Observation
01 SES 01 A
- 'We were thinking like adults': Examining How Teachers Learn through Reflective Group Discussions in the Lesson Study Process
Klara Kager Anne Jurczok Miriam Vock
- Teacher Learning for Whole School Improvement Through Engagement in a Collaborative Peer Observation of Teaching Programme
Ana Cristina Torres Ana Mouraz Daniela Pinto
- "Factors Affecting Teacher Learning in the Context of Lesson Study Professional Development Approach"
Dayana Balgabekova Kay Livingston
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.