session provided by 01.Professional Learning and Development
Joy, Agency, and Practicum in Professional Learning
01 SES 08 A
- Practicum Experience: The Role Of Practicum Demands And Resources In First And Second Career Preservice Teachers
Larissa Maria Troesch Catherine Eve Bauer Anja Winkler
- 2020 ID (227): Joy in Learning - when Children Feel Good and Realize That They Learn
- Learning to Teach: Student-teachers' professional agency and mentor-teachers' learning
Tal Carmi Eran Tamir
- Influence of Facilitators’ Teaching Experience on the Success of Teacher Professional Development Programs in the Field of Early Mathematics Education
Maike Hagena Julia Bruns Hedwig Gasteiger
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.