session provided by 30. Environmental and Sustainability Education Research (ESER)
Intrapersonal Sustainability Competencies - An Emerging Field for Environmental and Sustainability Scholarship and Practice
30 SES 16 A
- Intrapersonal Sustainability Competencies - An Emerging Field for Environmental and Sustainability Scholarship and Practice
Pascal Frank Katja Brundiers Kerry Shephard Julius Grund Matthias Barth Jordan King
- Emerging Consensus on Intrapersonal Factors as part of the Reference Framework of Key Competencies in Sustainability
Katja Brundiers Jordan King
- A case for considering personal sustainability competencies in Environmental and Sustainability Education
- On the educational Difference between Being Able and Being Willing
- Autonomic Pathways to a sustainable Future? Drivers for transformative Change from the Perspective of polyvagal Theory
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.