session provided by 30. Environmental and Sustainability Education Research (ESER)
Change and Transformation in ESE
30 SES 13 B
- „Now I Appreciate the Small Things in Life.“ – An Inquiry into Learning Potentials for ESE by Researching Students’ Time Use During “Lockdown”
Claire Grauer Frank Pascal Fischer Daniel
- It’s Time to Talk About Time Shaping Competence: A Framework for Addressing “Time” in ESE
Claire Grauer Pascal Frank Fischer Daniel
- Adapting or Orienting? A Study of Primary Schools Becoming “Biosphere Reserve Schools” Implementing ESD and the Respected Certification Process.
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.