session provided by 30. Environmental and Sustainability Education Research (ESER)
Systematic Reviews and ESE
30 SES 15 A
- Perceptions of Scientific Knowledge in Environmental and Sustainability Education Research: A Literature Review
Konstantinos Korfiatis Ralph Levinson
- How Can Education Effectively Contribute to Meet Global Challenges? A Systematic Literature Review on the Value-action Gap
Barbara E. Meyer Elena Gaertner Christian Elting
- Empirical Studies on the Environmental Problems in the Context of Socioscientific Issues: A Systematic Review
Cansu Başak Uygun Özgül Yılmaz-Tüzün
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.