session provided by 30. Environmental and Sustainability Education Research (ESER)
Atypical Approaches to ESE
30 SES 15 B
- A Systematic Review about Teacher Competencies for Education for Sustainable Development from the Perspective of Physical Education Teacher Education
Julia Lohmann Jennifer Breithecker
- Can We Implement Education for Sustainability during Lockdown Situation?
Dafna Gan Nirit Assaf
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.