session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
22 SES 10 B
- “The Impact of COVID 19 on Teaching and Learning. The Case of ISEG- Ulisbon”
Graça Fernandes Margarida Chagas Lopes
- Portuguese Higher Education Students’ Adaptation to Online Teaching and Learning in Times of the COVID-19 Pandemic
Maria A. Flores Ana Margarida Veiga Simão Alexandra Barros Paulo Flores Eva Fernandes Diana Pereira
- Online Teaching Amid the Covid-19 Pandemic: Insights from Faculty Members. A Study in the Context of Teacher Training at a University
Daniele Morselli Ulrike Stadler-Altmann Silvia Dall'Anna Rosa Bellacicco
- Teaching Under Lockdown: Potential to Reimagine the Social Practice of University Teachers
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.