session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
From Conventional to Online Teaching: A Cross-Cultural Perspective on Experiences of University Teachers in the COVID-19 Lockdown (Part I)
22 SES 15 C
- From Conventional to Online Teaching: A Cross-Cultural Perspective on Experiences of University Teachers in the COVID-19 Lockdown (Part I)
Elena Makarova Dominique Kern Tomas Kaqinari N N Jacques Audran Kerstin Göbel Michael Kerres
- From the Coronavirus Related Teaching Situation to Teachers’ Professional Development: The Meaning of the Collective Change of Practice
Dominique Kern Jacques Audran Elena Makarova
- Integration of Educational Technology at Five European Universities during the First COVID-19 Lockdown: A Comparative Study
Tomas Kaqinari Elena Makarova Jacques Audran Kerstin Goebel
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.