session provided by 01.Professional Learning and Development
The Use of Data, Research and Evidence
01 ONLINE 22 A
MeetingID: 885 8446 6552 Code: sQFx64
- Data-driven School Development – Data Use and Professional Learning in Schools Facing Challenging Circumstances
Heinz Günter Holtappels
- Perceived Costs and Benefits of Using Research Evidence to Improve Teaching Practice
Anna Díaz-Vicario Cecília Inés Suárez Georgeta Ion Saida López
- Research Mobilities in Education
Gill Adams Cathy Burnett Petra Vackova Julia Gillen Terrie-Lynn Thompson Anna Cermakova
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.