session provided by 30. Environmental and Sustainability Education Research (ESER)
Climate Change Education - Part 1
30 ONLINE 20 A
Paper Session to be continued in 30 ONLINE 21 A
MeetingID: 862 1733 6952 Code: UCWmg2
- Serious Game Development for Climate Change Education: Co-Creating “pigNplay” on Nitrogen Emission Reduction Using a Participatory Living Lab Approach
Alexandra Reith Sarah Reddig Marco Rieckmann Justus von Geibler Gero Corzilius
- Climate Change and Religiosity: An International Cross-Curriculum Comparison of School-Based Messages About Human-Earth Relationships
Susanne Ress Evi Plötz Santeri Sorsa Vera Centeno
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.