session provided by 30. Environmental and Sustainability Education Research (ESER)
Futures thinking and imagination in ESE
30 ONLINE 20 B
MeetingID: 828 1783 2948 Code: WT3eUw
- Reading, Writing and Imagining the World: Socio-Political Literacy and Change
- Tackling Sustainability Teaching Challenges through Transdisciplinary Co-production. A case study on overcoming obstacles for designing and performing open schooling practices.
Katrien Van Poeck Leif Östman Malena Lidar Eva Lundqvist Nordin Bigaré
- Sustainability and Other Good Purposes in Social Studies Education: What Does it Mean to Educate for the Future?
Elin Sæther Kari-Mette Walmann Hidle
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.