22 SES 07 A, Inequality and Diversity in Higher Education Settings
BRUNNER, B. R. (2006) Student perceptions of diversity on a college campus: scratching the surface to find more. Intercultural Education, 17 (3), 311–317. KREBER, C. (2009). Different perspectives on internationalization in higher education. New Directions For Teaching And Learning, 118, 1-14. SANDERSON, G. (2007) A foundation for the internationalization of the academic Self. Journal of Studies in International Education. TRAHAR, S. (2006) A part of the landscape: the practitioner researcher as narrative inquirer in an international higher education community, in: S. Trahar (Ed.) Narrative Research on Learning: Comparative and International Perspectives. Oxford: Symposium, 201–219. TRAHAR, S. (2007a) Teaching and Learning: The International Higher Education Landscape. Available at http://escalate.ac.uk/3559 TRAHAR, S. (2008) Close encounters of the cultural kind: reflections of a practitioner researcher in a UK higher education context. In M. Hellsten & A. Reid (eds) Researching international pedagogies: Sustainable practice for teaching and learning in higher education. New York: Springer, 45 –64. TRAHAR, S. (2009) Has everybody seen a swan? Stories from the internationalised classroom in E.Jones (ed.) Internationalisation and the student voice: Higher education perspectives. London: Routledge, 143-154 TURNER, Y. & ROBSON, S. (2008) Internationalizing the university. London: Continuum.
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.