session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Teaching, Learning and Assesment in Higher Education
22 SES 10 B
- First Year Undergraduate Students’ Perceptions Of Effective Teaching Across Four Disciplines: Towards A Case For Discipline-Specific Signature Pedagogies?
Jo Allan Michael Jopling Karen Clarke
- The participation of university students in assessment: An international perspective of students and teachers in higher education
Gregorio Rodríguez_Gómez Miguel Angel Gómez_Ruiz Beatriz Gallego_Noche Mª Soledad Ibarra_Sáiz
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.