session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Teaching, Learning and Assesment in Higher Education
22 SES 02 B
- Assessing Argumentation skills
Ana Mouraz Lopes Jaime E. Villate Ana Maria Faustino
- COMPES: Development of an Instrument for Basic-Competencies Assessment of Students in Higher Education
Miguel Angel Gómez_Ruiz Gregorio Rodríguez Gómez Victoria Quesada Serra María Soledad Ibarra Sáiz
- Graduate Attributes: Examining Critical Thinking in Curriculum Design, Delivery and Assessment
Gerry MacRuairc Tom O'Connor Aoife Ahern Martin McNamara
- Students’ Experiences of Learning Generic Skills in University Studies
Anne Virtanen Päivi Tynjälä
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.