session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Teaching, Learning and Assesment in Higher Education
22 SES 04 B
- An Online Collaborative and Distributed Model to support Doctoral Research and Supervision: A Preliminary Evaluation
- Tensions in the Supervision of Doctoral Students – Perspectives of Students and Teachers
Laura Hirsto Rope Kojonen
- Implementing a teaching and learning philosophy for doctoral supervision
Fengshu Liu Terfot Ngwana
- An Exploration Of Variables That Influence Academic Outcomes For Final Year Secondary Students And First Year Tertiary Students
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.