session provided by 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
Schooling of Ordinary and Vulnerable Youth. Transitions between Levels of Schooling and Transitions to Adulthood (Part 1)
14 SES 05 A
- Stories of Life After Millbrook (SLAM) Long-term Outcomes for Young Women with a History of Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties
Anne Pirrie Gale Macleod Ewelina Rydzewska
- Examining Transition to Urban Post-compulsory Education in Ireland, through the Voices of Young People with Special Educational Needs.
Sheena Bell Cristina Devecchi Conor Mc Guckin Ger Scanlon
- The Transition to Adulthood for Vulnerable Youth in Norway
Jon Olav Myklebust
- Communication Between School Staff and Parents of Children with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities
Mairi Ann Cullen Mairi Ann Cullen Stephen Cullen Elisabeth Arweck Geoff Lindsay
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.