session provided by 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
Modernist Conceptions of Time and Urban Education in a Postmodern World
14 SES 13 A
- Reading Time: Modernist Thinking in a Postmodern World
Catherine Compton-Lilly Catherine Compton-Lilly
- Urban Renewal, Migration and Memories: The Affordances of Place-based Pedagogies for Developing Immigrant Students’ Literate Repertoires
Barbara Comber Barbara Comber
- “It’s about living your life”: Family Time, School Time, Meaning Making in an Ex-mining Community and an Urban Multilingual Area.
Kate Pahl Kate Pahl
- Modernist Conceptions of Time and Urban Education in a Postmodern World
Catherine Compton-Lilly Kate Pahl Jennifer Rowsell Barbara Comber Øystein Gilje
- Mercantile Parenting: Learning and Rearing in Commercial Spaces
Jennifer Rowsell Jennifer Rowsell
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.