session provided by 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
Research Journeys through Diverse Urban Communities: The Language and Literacy Development of New Arrival Children
14 SES 13 B
- Crossing Borders: Journeys in Methodology
Ana María Margallo Ana M. Margallo Neus Real
- Policy, theory and practice: Transformation through Exchange
Julie Elaine McAdam Sylvie Wharton Julie E McAdam
- Using Culturally Responsive Data Collection Tools to Investigate Home/School Literacy Practices
Julie Elaine McAdam Julie E McAdam
- Research Journeys through Diverse Urban Communities: The Language and Literacy Development of New Arrival Children
Julie Elaine McAdam Ana María Margallo Neus Real Sylvie Wharton Margery McMahon
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.