22 SES 03 A, Inclusion and Diversity in Higher Education Settings
Parallel Paper Session
Huisman, J., Meek, L. and Wood, F. (2007) Institutional diversity in higher education: a cross-national and longitudinal analysis, Higher Education Quarterly, 61 (4) 563-577 Lucas, S. (2001) Effectively maintained inequality: educational transitions, track mobility and social background effects, American Journal of Sociology, 106, pp.1642-1690. Raffe, D., Brannen, K., Fairgrieve, J. and Martin, C. (2001) Participation, inclusiveness, academic drift and parity of esteem: a comparison of post-compulsory education and training in England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland, Oxford Review of Education, 27 (2) 173-203. Shavit, Y., Arum, R. and Gamoran, A. (2007) Stratification in Higher Education: A Comparative Study (Stanford: Stanford University Press).
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.