05 SES 09 A, Improving Schools in Challenging Circumstances
The presentation draws on essential findings from comparatively applied case studies concerning two schools located in disadvantaged neighborhoods. Concerning this matter we focus on the dominant habitual orientations of school leaders regarding learning and teaching processes as well as cooperation mechanisms like the teamwork of various professions within the schools, the cooperation with institutions of the local environment, and the collaboration with the school administration as the most important ranges of action when enforcing structural school reforms and organizational controlling impulses in schools facing challenging circumstances.
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.